SUPPORT COORDINATION SOFTWARE
Built by Support Coordinators for Support Coordinators
All you need to manage a successful Support Coordination business
- Save Time & Reduce Costs
- Efficient NDIS Audits
- Streamlined Invoicing
- Better Case Note Management
- Support Coordinator Training
- Planning & Risk Assessment Tools
- Service Provider Library
- Create Forms & Templates
Full suite of tools and training tailored to your business
Easy to use
- Intuitive workflows
- File notes & hours in one place
- Auto tracking of budgets & plans
- Auto reminders and prompts
- Secure participant portal login
- SDM & guardian access
- Plan review & budget alerts
- Unlimited file note storage
- Assign participants & permissions
- Track & monitor KPIs
- Balance SCs capacity & capability
- Build team skills & comradery
- Fast & efficient bulk uploads to NDIS
- Batch invoice to Plan Managers
- Covers Agency, Plan & Self-managed
- Streamlined extracts to Xero and others
Purpose built tools
- Action Plans & Risk Assessments
- Participant progress & confidence
- Select Providers easily from library
- Set participant goals & reviews
- Full customisable reporting
- Maximise hours & increase income
- Monitor efficiency trends
- Business growth support from experts
Forms & templates
- Library to choose from & customise
- Add your own forms & PDFs
- Forms & agreements sent & tracked
- Secure electronic signing
SC specific training
- Upskill to best practice with tools
- Proven & consistent procedures
- Training with completion certificates
- Free for all Support Coordinators
- Inbuilt 24/7 smart helper
- Streamline, systemise & benefit
- Industry experts available
- Dedicated to grow with you
What sets us apart
Support Coordination Software provides businesses like yours, easy to use tools and systems designed to streamline, manage and grow your business while supporting your team to do their work as efficiently as possible.
The software aims to optimise processes and streamline workflows to maximise productivity and reduce expenses.
How SCS delivers cost savings and efficiencies
Workflow efficiencies for support coordinators
- Quick and easy intake process, reducing data entry and workload
- Real-time tracking of support coordination budgets, allowing for better budget management and cost control
- Efficient file note management with editable folders and a powerful search function, enabling quick retrieval of information and reducing time spent searching for specific items
- Planning tools that facilitate effective resource allocation and risk assessment, improving decision-making and resource utilisation
- Database of services accessed by participants, enabling informed choices based on objective criteria, potentially reducing costs associated with ineffective or suboptimal services
- Customisable forms and templates that auto-populate participant information, eliminating repetitive data entry and saving time.
To do lists and multiple alerts (such as plan review dates, and budgets close to exhaustion) to keep your team informed at all times.
Grow your business while cutting costs
- Intuitive software that minimises the need for lengthy and complicated staff inductions, reducing training costs.
- On-the-job tools and training resources that foster continuous learning, saving on professional development expenses.
- Admin dashboard providing comprehensive HR information in real time, facilitating efficient resource allocation and workload management.
Business intelligence tools and reporting
- Manage and oversee multiple locations highlighting where you can optimise and improve.
- Identify team members capacity for more intakes allowing for sustainable growth.
- Tracks and monitors team KPI’s to help you maximise available billable hours
- Utilise data-driven, real-time reports for decision-making and performance optimisation, leading to cost savings.
- [Coming soon] API capabilities to plug into the NDIA’s new software (PACE) and other 3rd party accounting software to allow real time tracking of the participant’s overall plan budget as well as enabling you to completely automate your reconciliation processes.
“During our recent audit we got a conformity best practice for your software, in particular to the recording of and ratings of providers.
The auditors were really impressed with this aspect of the software.”
“Support Coordination Software has strongly addressed our individual invoicing, billable hours, file note capturing and reportable team user experiences on many levels across multiple locations. We utilise the simplicity and accountability of Support Coordination Software all day, every day.”
“I have found Support Coordination Software to be very responsive, easy to deal with, open to suggestions, communicate professionally. The software is easy to use. I would recommend them to providers working in this sector.”